You take a finished envelope and add print to it.
Litho printing is used for printing high quality and close register images. In the UK we have 20 litho overprinting jet-presses specifically designed for adding print to finished envelope stock and because we make our own stock and store it on site you can be sure of a consistent envelope quality and design every time you order.
The presses are capable of printing 1 or 2 colour designs or complex, eye-catching and vibrant 4-colour process images. These are quick change machines so are ideal for short and long runs which produce the highest quality finish to your print with a quick turnaround which means if you need printed envelopes in a hurry, then this might be the option for you.
- Halm and Winkler & Dunnabier printing presses capable of printing all of the popular sizes
- Simple single colour text or postal insignia
- Eye-catching 4-colour process (CMYK) images
- Chevron overprint such as DNR or Airmail print designs
- Printed on face, flap and reverse
- 24 hour turnaround available if needed
- Printed using UV inks so there’s no need to apply a sealer
- Silver blocking available to update PPI’s
Why not consider letting us supply your printed envelopes?